How to design and measure outcomes on a Business Agility journey? Lessons learned using the BVSSH approach
Tessa van den Berg
The BVSSH approach: ‘Better Value, Sooner, Safer, Happier’
This highly interactive event will be co-hosted together with Deloitte Consulting Netherlands, Tessa van den Berg and Karen Landman.
We look forward to sharing lessons learned with participants on how to design and identify value delivered on Business Agility journeys. We will provide insights and practical lessons learned on applying the Better Value, Sooner, Safer, Happier approach, invented by Jonathan Smart.
On various journeys with large global organizations we have experienced people going through stages from ‘Oh, I get it’, via ‘Wow, it’s hard!’, to ‘If we persist, and use an evolutionary approach, we can make it work!’. Anyone who recognizes him/her selves being at any of these stages, or maybe being in an exploration phase, is welcome! We are keen to hear a great variety of stories and will invite participants to share theirs. We will ensure to facilitate reflection and learning for anyone who participates.
- Short intro/recap of the Better Value, Sooner, Safer, Happier approach (BVSSH)
- Bring it to life through case stories
- Listen to participants’ stories and reflecting on good practices and challenges, broadening perspectives beyond the BVSSH approach
- Evaluate key insights and turning them into practical tips to support organizations achieving outcomes on Business Agility journeys
What’s in it for me?
- Learn from those who have experimented and gained experience in shaping and achieving outcomes on Business Agility journeys
- Contribute to story telling and reflections on approaches and ways to overcome challenges
- Interact with Business Agility community members from across the globe to learn and create new insights
If you want to learn more about the BVSSH approach prior to the session, please see this website: What is BVSSH? – BETTER VALUE SOONER SAFER HAPPIER