NASDAQ: How to Keep Focus on the Journey to Business Agility – Experiences of a Leading Capital Market Tech Company
Lean & Agile Transformartion Lead, Deloitte Consulting
Join us for more lessons learned and challenges from Business Agility Journeys, once again co-hosted with Deloitte Consulting.
In this second session with Deloitte Consulting, you will hear about the agile transformation of a NASDAQ, a global technology company serving the Capital Markets and other industries. Learn how a Center of Enablement has been key for their success.
This session will be facilitated together with Denise Wolf-Hill, a leader in the Business Agility Practice at Deloitte Consulting US, and Rebecca Arnold, Vice President of Strategic People Initiatives, leading the agile transformation at NASDAQ. Experience their story first-hand and experience an engaging and honest workshop on how to succeed with an agile journey, enabling the success of your people.
- The global technology company’s journey and current learnings
- The benefits of a Center of Enablement (CoE) and how it’s different
- Interactive exploration of the components of a CoEn
- Evaluate key insights and practical tips for setting up a CoEn
What’s in it for me?
- Learn about the transformation and experience of an agile transformation
- Contribute to sharing your own experience with similar challenges